Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A Sip of Grace

From the below blog:
http://thechristianp.tumblr.com/page/8

a sip of grace


You know its amazing,


How we could love the world


And love the girl



Yet hate the one who formed the world



And when the world fell



He took the scars for your girl. And you.



Its amazing that,



We can take pride in all theories and intelligences



Yet find it hard to believe



That a being with understanding beyond our human comprehension can create



Intelligently create



Each thing to work systematically



Specifically in its own order…



He just spoke, and it was, and it is, and it will be because He says so



With just one word.



It takes man too long to form arms against the enemy to protect us



But we have a defense that doesn’t allow any to prosper



Weapons are formed but don’t prosper,



So its amazing that we fail to trust the



True and living, amor,



Love, Word, God, Adonai.



Died for the victory of many who had already lost.



All had already lost their place in Eden.



The presence of God is our designed habitat.



Can the fish dwell out of water?



Can you dwell out of living water?



I was thirsty,



I tired to draw out of the well on my own strength.



But I was weak and weary.



No tin bucket could I carry, but the Maker



Creator of drink, poured a cup and offered me drink.



“This is my blood…which was shed for many.”



by Anastazia G. Hamilton (I think this is unfinished though XP)





Posted at 5:14 PM 2 notes Permalink ∞

Tagged: ChristJesusGraceGospelTruthThirst

No comments: