Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Open my eyes
by Geri L. Phillips

Father God, I pray to thee,
Please open mine eyes to see;

Every time I pass you up;
I miss the opportunity for you to fill my cup;

Every morning that I do not fit You in,
it makes You mourn for the time not spent;


Your beloved needs you  each and every day;
walking beside me, and beside me to stay.

Let me then open my heart;
Right now is a good time to start.

Let me love You as you have loved  me,
and forever beside me You will be.

Lead me back to that beautiful time when we spent our mornings together,
Lead me Lord, and lead me forever!

I love you dear Lord, and in Jesus' name I pray;
ForYou in my mind and my heart each night and each day.

With the Lord of my life may I not pass up any precious time;
For with You my path is made clear and Your love is sublime!

Thank You Lord!

No comments: